Brusho ATCs by Majo


Hi everyone, it's Majo from the DT here today sharing some ATCs I've made:

 
I created the background with Brusho (first experience!) and stamped the beautiful sea creatures from the set "Something Fishy" with dark brown ink.
I added some "bubbles" using the very versatile circles from the set "Round in Circles"
and heat embossed them in silver.

On one of the ATCs I left a little note from the crab: BRB! from the set "Sarcastic Superpower".
I'm not sure where he's going ...., but he'll be right back!

All the stamps can be found here: www.rubberdance.com

Have fun crafting!

Majo

Comments

Craftyfield said…
The Brushos look great as a sea background, beautiful ATCs!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Majo! Beautiful ATCs!
So glad to see you're having fun with your new Brushos! I looove them!
massofhair said…
LOVING your ATC's Majo, loads of fun and wonderful colours, the Brusho backgrounds are amazing! :-) xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!