Fly Free with Rubber Dance birds




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my monthly Rubber Dance post.
 This is Irit here and I hope to inspire you a bit with my Spring colors.
This time I am going to share two  new art journal pages pages with A LOT of Rubber Dance stamps.
This is a Spring time here and around this half of the world. So Spring and birds and flowers are the must when you are in this bright and high mood as I was when I made those art pages.
First the art journal pages were covered with liquid gesso and when it was dry I added some texture with Tando masks and texture paste. The flowers  were added mostly on the right side and the arrows on the left, but then I added some flowers on the right side and wiped them so you just can see the down colors.
I made a big piece of Gelli print paper with acrylic paints and then stamped RD A little birdie... stamps over this mono print paper and hand cut them to glue over the page.
The rows of birds were stamped on the top of the page with black permanent ink and a few feathers- not really, the pine tree branches from Pines Fir Yew set- were added here and there on the bottom.
Then I added a few stamped branches from the same stamp set  and this Dream it, Wish it , Do it sentiment from Think Again set.

As the last touch I added FLY FREE stamped on the top and painted inside.
The whole page was misted, painted and covered with a lot of gel medium.




I really like the colors of the finished page and those stamp sets are the MUST when you make your Spring art journal pages.



Stamps from Rubber Dance used on this project:
A little Birdie
Pines Fir Yew
Think Again

Which you can find in the webshop: www.rubberdance.com




Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Irit! The colours are soooo pretty, a real spring/summer feeling. Fun to see how you have used the bird stamps, and I also like the texture made with stencils. Yummyummy spread! :)
Craftyfield said…
These pages exude the spring feeling and a lot of crafty happiness. Makes me want to fetch my stash and do the same!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!