June Colour Challenge Reminder

Hi everyone!!!

Susanne here today and I'd like to give you some inspiration for our June Colour Challenge.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/06/rubber-dance-june-colour-challenge.html


The colour scheme this month is one of my favourites! I created a birthday card for my brother in law's 50th anniversary. The background is created with Brushos.
The sentiment is from the Rubber Dance Funny Birthday stamp set. I used the Tim Holtz stamp platform, because the watercolour paper has a lot of texture. You get a much better impression when you stamp it 2-3 times.



Thank you for stopping by today! 
xx Susanne.


Stamps from Rubber Dance:

Comments

Mac Mable said…
Your fun card brought a smile to my face and loving that brusho background x
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous colours and texture on the background and I love how the 50 looks. Hugz
Absolutely gorgeous background for beautiful card!! Love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!